January 29, 2012 - February 2, 2012
Agriculture > Confectionery, Refrigeration
Cologne Exhibition Centre > Cologne > Germany
ProSweets Cologne is a trade fair for the entire range of suppliers to the confectionery industry. This covers everything from the special ingredients required for confectionery production to confectionery packaging and packaging technology as well as process technology.
Secondary segments such as refrigeration and air conditioning technology, operating equipment and auxiliary devices, food safety and quality management for the confectionery industry complete the profile. ProSweets Cologne will provide the confectionery industry with a unique communications platform that caters for all its confectionery production needs.
ProSweets Cologne is further heading for growth. In its third year the trade fair has become firmly established as an important platform for suppliers to the confectionery industry. Around 14,700 trade visitors from over 100 countries viewed the products exhibited by 307 suppliers, this makes an increase of more than 38 per cent compared to 2007. Also the number of exhibitors clearly increased with 307 exhibitors from 28 countries.
• Raw materials and ingredients for confectionery production
• Confectionery packaging
• Packaging machines for confectionery
• Machines and systems for the confectionery industry
• Refrigeration and air conditioning technology for confectionery production
• Food safety and quality management in confectionery production (incl. operating hygiene)
• Automation, data processing, control technology for confectionery production
• Operating equipment and auxiliary devices for confectionery production
• Service providers, organisations, publishers
• Waste disposal / Recycling