Power + Water Middle East, the region's leading showcase of power and water related products and services, will be held in partnership with Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority (ADWEA). The 2010 edition of the event featured 117 exhibitors from over 25 countries and welcomed more visitors than ever before.
Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates and the richest city in the world, is currently experiencing a period of massive growth. With expectations that population figures will increase three fold by 2030, the Abu Dhabi government is implementing and encouraging major investment programmes.
Whilst global markets are experiencing economic turmoil, Abu Dhabi has the resources to maintain expenditure in-line with Plan Abu Dhabi 2030 - the emirate's long term strategic infrastructure development initiative. With this in mind Abu Dhabi plans to boost its economy by more than $400bn by 2030
Abu Dhabi also plans to increase Foreign Direct Investment 23% by 2030, this will be a 9% increase year on year. The Abu Dhabi economy plays a pivotal role in the Gulf region as the emirate provides multiple investment opportunities, an official report said. The UAE capital attracts investors in the fields of industry, real estate, infrastructure and alternative energy sources.
Reasons to Exhibit:
• Demonstrate your products and services to a high quality audience
• Support local partners and network with the Middle East's industry decision-makers
• Launch new products or services
• Source new suppliers or partners
• Set up distribution channels
• Increase sales / market share
• Establish a presence in new markets
• Monitor competitor activity