Oil Spill India is a unique event organized by ITEN Media to address the very important issue of oil spill prevention. The oil leakage and spilling is the cause of huge economic losses suffered by the oil companies. Hence, the technologies that deal with spill prevention are very much in demand throughout the world. The event will be a perfect platform to share knowledge about these technologies and create awareness within the trading circles. The objective of the entire exhibition is on motivating a change within the industry by providing guidance to the oil producers. The exhibition will take place at Holiday Inn, Resort in Goa, over duration of three days. Over 80 exhibitors and 130 visitors will participate in the event.
• Latest technologies for oil spill prevention will be on display.
• Over 80 exhibitors and 130 visitors.
• Conferences and seminars presided over by reputed speakers.
• Comprehensive coverage of oil spill prevention, preparedness, response and restoration.
• Participation of major stakeholders and experts.
The conference attendees would be primarily Environmentalists, HSSE Professionals, Plant/Operations managers, Regulators, Scientist & Engineers, Top Management and others concerned with oil spill prevention, response and restoration. These attendees would be from following categories:
• Oil Industry Professionals
• Shipping Industry Professionals
• Environmental Organisations
• Port Organisation
• Salvage Companies
• Marine Scientists and researchers
• Response Specialists
• Community and Public Interest Group
• Pollution response equipment suppliers
• Attorneys/ Engineers/ Insurance Agents
• EH&S Professionals/ Plant and Asset
• Public Relation Companies
• Well Control Companies
• Pipeline Operators
• Storage Facilities
• Petrochemical Facilities and Refineries
Exhibitors include, but are not limited to:
• Area Clean up/ Restoration
• Aviation services/surveillance
• Wildlife Rescue and Rehab Agencies
• Safety Health
• Mapping Agencies
• Security Agencies (including Port security)
• Prevention (including spray system agencies)
• IT Software and Training
• Insurance (Liability/ Pollution)
• Emergency Response Cell
• Electrical Generators
• Damage Assessments
• Diving Services
• HSSE including all kinds of protective gear
• Field Equipment/ Services
• Satellite Tracking System
• Training Institute of all categories
• Transport Services
• Water Treatment agencies
• Temporary power companies
• Working Boats/ Small