Israel, in particular, faces an increasing ballistic missile threat, ranging from short-range missiles and artillery rockets, to long-range missiles, capable of carrying and launching unconventional warheads, threatening primarily its civilian population. For this reason, and with the very active support of the United States Government, considerable resources are being invested in Israel in order to develop adequate responses to this threat.
Over the years a number of advanced technologies, covering all aspects of active missile defense, have been developed by Israel, leading to defense systems that are operational or about to become operational. It is well known that other friendly countries have also developed such technologies and systems and we believe that an exchange of information, at the professional scientific, engineering, management and policy levels can be very useful and mutually beneficial.
The aim of the third conference and exhibition, is to provide the opportunity for technical and policy representatives to meet, exchange views and information and explore opportunities for cooperation to improve missile defense capabilities.
Topics to be discussed during the conference:
• Multi-layered defense concept for the defense of Israel
• Threat and challenge characteristics
• Presentation of leading projects in Israel and worldwide
• Operational concepts, threats, defense architecture and principal plans
• Links between systems and international cooperation
• Models, simulations, experiments and demonstrations
• Policy and decision makers in the active defense sector
• Leading project managers in this sector from Israel and abroad
• System engineers
• Researchers and academics
• R&D personnel
• Sensors, control and command
• Contemporary and developing interception technologies
• Ability to discern between real invasive elements and simulated ones, fatal impact of target missile, target destruction assessment and secondary weapons.
Sponsoring this event will promote your company in this dynamic and developing industry and position it as a leading company in this sector. In this manner you will maximize reaching your target customers before, during and after the conference.