The Conference 'Save the Planet' is an efficient communication platform for professionals from South-East Europe involved in environment, waste managemnet and recycling spheres. The liberalization of utility sector and the necessity of new modern facilities in the Region open new partnership and business opportunities for municipalities, investors, foreign and local companies. The Conference Program in 2012 will include sessions and discussions on industry challenges and technical developments. Attendees will be able to see the latest products and solutions showcased at the parallel Exhibition.
Why to participate?
• Listen to presentations by keynote speakers
• Hear the latest on market trends, legislation and financing
• Get to know the best-practices
Who will attend?
• State Administration and Municipality Representatives
• Investors, Finance Experts, Consultants
• Industry professionals in the sectors of Waste Management, Recycling, Landfill, Environment, Construction, etc.
The Conference in 2011
• 33 speakers from 20 countries
• Attendees from Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas
• Highlights: Waste Management, Waste-to-Energy, Advanced Waste Treatment Technologies, Landfill, Trends in Recycling Technologies