Welcome to IITM - India's premier Exhibition that showcases of travel, tourism, hospitality, leisure and other related industries. It is aimed at bringing the Industry, face-to-face with the travel trade, Corporate Buyer and the end-customer with the requisite purchasing power. All this in a comfortable and festive ambiance that will help forge a mutually beneficial business relationship. You just cannot afford to miss out on this great opportunity to rub shoulders with the creme de la creme of the industry and travel enthusiasts. A rendezvous that will leave an impact on the mind of every visitor and potential traveler.
'India International Travel Mart', India's premier travel and tourism Exhibition brand established in 1998 by 'Travel Media Networks' is held at the country's major markets of Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and now in Cochin.
India International Travel Mart' attracts more than 1, 00, 00 end-consumers and over 20,000 Trade Visitors from India and Abroad
• Visitors from the travel trade and industry.
• Business Travelers
• Holiday makers
• Key Business and Corporate Travel Decision makers
• Potential investors in the field of Hospitality, Leisure and Travel Industry
• National Tourist Organizations & State Tourism Promotion Boards.
• Trade Associations, Financial Institutions
• Transportation: Airlines, Charters, Railways, Passenger Transporters, Car Rentals, Shipping, Cruise liners etc.
• Travel Agents, Tour Operators, Group Travel Operators, Foreign Exchange dealers. Destination Management Companies.
• MICE Operators (Meetings, Incentives, Conference & Exhibition Organizers), Convention and Exhibition Centers,
• Holiday Packages and Holiday Financiers Technology Providers: Online Travel Portals, Hotel Reservation Networks, Property Management systems.
• Hotels & Resorts, Convention Centers, Wild Life Resorts, Eco-tourism camps. Health Spas and Ayurvedic Centers, Golf Resorts.
• Time-Share Resorts, Corporate Clubs, Amusement Theme Park etc.
• Adventure Sports: Aero Sports, Aqua Sports, Terrestrial Adventure operators (Trekking, Mountaineering, Jungle Camping, adventure gears, Wildlife and eco tourism resorts, Golf Resorts, etc.
• Educational Institutions in the field of hospitality and tourism studies etc.
• Health Care and Travel Insurance Services
• Travel Accessories: Credit Cards, Foreign Exchange, Baggage Manufacturers, Photography Equipment and accessories, etc
• Specialty vehicles