New Year Drinks Recipes
New Year Party Drinks Recipes, Drink Recipes For New Year
Without the incorporation of some exquisite party drinks, New Year celebrations can almost be regarded almost incomplete. They help you get into the true mood of the occasion and add a zing to your gathering. And when it comes to New Year party drinks, there are a wide variety of options to choose from. Some people like them light and juicy, while some others prefer their drinks to be strong and raw. So, while brewing up these concoctions, make sure to keep this aspect in mind. Given below are some interesting drink recipes for New Year. Get ready to prepare these amazing drinks this year.
New Year Party Drinks Recipes
Cranberry Party Punch
- 12 oz Frozen Lemonade
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 Orange (cut into small slices)
- 1 quart Cranberry Juice
- 2 liter Ginger Ale
- 7.5 cup water
- Use some of the lemonade to form ice cubes or rings.
- Mix all the juices with water and chill
- Over this, pour the ginger ale and garnish with the orange slices.
- Add lemonade ice cubes/ rings
- 5 Eggs (well beaten)
- 14 oz Milk
- 14 oz Whipped Cream
- 5 oz Bourbon
- 5 oz Rum
- 5 oz Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- Apply some salt around the rim of the serving glass.
- Blend the rum, bourbon, sugar and milk in a mixer.
- Top the drink with whipped cream and serve.
New Year Delight
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Gin
- 1 oz White Rum
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1/2 cup Cola
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- In a cocktail shaker, blend in all the ingredients, except for the cola.
- Once a fine blend is achieved, pour it in the serving glasses and top it off with the cola.
- To garnish, add the pieces of fresh lemon and serve.
- 2 oz Acai Spirit
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1½ oz Acai Juice
- In a blender, mix the acai spirit, agave nectar, acai juice, fresh lime juice and some ice. You can also use a cocktail shaker for the purpose.
- Using a strainer, strain the drink and pour in a martini glass.
- Garnish by using some mint leaves and a wedge of lime.
Spicy Bloody Mary
- 2 oz Vodka
- Prairie (optional)
- 3 dashes Tabasco
- 1 or 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 10 oz Tomato Juice
- A pinch of Pepper (black)
- In a tall glass, put some ice cubes.
- Spread some salt around the rim of the glass.
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour in the glass.
- Use some celery, pickled asparagus, pickled green beans, lemon or olive to garnish this exquisite festival drink.