New Year Appetizer Recipes
Easy New Year Appetizer Recipes, Appetizer Recipe For New Year
If you are organizing a New Year party, you will definitely need some appetizer recipes at your disposal. This is because appetizers are first served in the feast and then to increase the appetite for the main course. Thus, the appetizers should be tasty and lip-smacking. If well-made, they will boost the interest of the people in the foods that follow. Read on to know some easy appetizers recipes for New Year, which you can make this year and please your guests.
Easy New Year Appetizer Recipes
- 4 cups Pecan Halves
- 1/3 cup Molasses
- ½ cup Melted Butter
- 1¼ tsp Nutmeg
- 1½ teaspoon All Spice
- ¾ teaspoon Cayenne
- 1 teaspoon White Pepper
- 4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
- Take a medium size bowl and mix nutmeg, cloves, all spices, cayenne, white pepper and salt together.
- Now, add pecans to the bowl and toss the contents well.
- Sprinkle the melted butter on the ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet and bake it until it becomes lightly toasted.
- Spread the molasses over the mixture and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Allow the pecans to cool properly and then serve them in a bowl.
Grill Chicken With Peanut Paste
- 2 pounds Boneless Chicken
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 2 Onions
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1½ tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 ounce grated Ginger
- 3 tbsp ground Coriander
- 1 piece Lemon Grass
- ¼ cup Oil
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- Salt, as per taste
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 3 ounce Tamarind
- 3 Onions
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 6 cup Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Ginger Root, grated
- 3 tbsp Chili Pepper, dried & ground
- ½ cup Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Dried Shrimp Paste
- 2 pieces Lemon Grass
- Pound the chicken and cut it into small cubes.
- Pound garlic, onion, cumin, lemon grass, grated ginger and coriander in a separate container.
- Mix the chicken with the spice mixture and keep it as such for at least 4 hours.
- Thread the chicken on the skewers and sprinkle the oil mixture, containing equal part of water and oil, over it. Grill the chicken until it is done.
- Now, prepare the paste for the chicken. Put tamarind in water and soak for 2 hours.
- Squeeze the tamarind and filter the liquid through a strainer. This will remove the seeds, stem and skin of tamarind.
- In a container, pound the onion, grated ginger root and garlic, together.
- Roast the peanuts and grind them to make a fine paste.
- Keep a pan on medium heat and fry the shrimp paste, followed by the onion and garlic paste.
- Add lemon grass, grated ginger root, coconut milk, sugar, peanut paste, sesame seeds, tamarind paste and dried chilies in the pan. Cook till the gravy turns thick.
- Pour the gravy over the chicken and serve hot.