is an integral part of the Hindu culture
. People all over the country celebrate this festival with immense joy and enthusiasm. It is an important occasion from religious as well as social point of view. Apart from worshiping, people also look forward to this occasion as an event to socialize with relatives and friends. Exchange of sweets, gifts and good wishes are an integral part of this occasion. Even those dear and near ones who can’t be physically present are included in the event through good wishes and blessings via SMSes. If you are also looking for some good Durga Puja SMSes for your dear ones, scroll down to explore. You will get text messages in English, Hindi and Bengali.
Durga Puja SMS Text Messages
Bengali Durga Puja SMS
- Bisharjaner dhak Uthlo beje.Mon lage na r kono kaje. Nil akashe sada megher, nitya aasa jawa mayer ashise puron hok… Sabar chawa pawa. SUBHO BIJOYA!
- Ebar mago biday tobe, asche bachor abar hobe, shobai ke ma rakhis shukhe, Bijaya aj misti mukhe. Subha Bijaya!
- Dhaker kathir biday sure, Udas kore mon; Chollen Ma Mahamaya, Aj ke bisor jon. Anande te katuk jato chawa joto pawa… ami aj tomake janai SUBHO BIJOYA!
English Durga Puja SMS
- May Maa Durga Durgatinashini bring joy to youand your loved ones .May the Divine blessings Of Maa Durga be with you always! Happy Dassara!
- Those empty spaces were my silent prayers, asking Maa Durga to guide & protect YOU always in whatever YOU do & wherever YOU are! SHUBHO BIJOYA!
- On this auspicious occasion of Durga Puja, I wish you are blessed with prosperity and success by Ma Durga. HAPPY DURGA PUJA!
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, But not to envy. Good wishes for a joyous Navratri, With a plenty of peace and prosperity.
Hindi Durga Puja SMS
- Maa durga apko 9 bhujao se
1 – bal
2 – buddhi
3 – aishwarya
4 – sukh
5 – swasthya
6 – daulat
7 – abhijeet
8 – nirbhikta
9 – sampannta
JAI MATA DI
- Ashirwad mile bado se. Sahyog mile apno se. khushiya mile jag se. Daulat mile rab se. Pyar mile sab se.Yahi dua hai dil se. Happy Durgapuja!
- Aapka Jeevan Khushiyon se bhar jaye… Aur har din nayi safalta aaye… Har din aage badhe aap jeevan me..ye Navratra aapke liye itna shubh ho jaye. Happy Durgapuja!