Cheesy Pickups Recipe
How To Make Cheesy Pickups, Recipe Of Cheesy Pickups
Children’s Day is celebrated in India to commemorate the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who served as the first Prime Minister of independent India. Born on 14th November, this national festival is celebrated with zeal and gusto throughout India. The festival marks the immense love and passion of Nehru towards children which is evident from his dedicated work towards their education and development. All the schools organize various events and activities for the kids, such as singing, dancing, fancy dress, elocutions and painting. Make your kids feel special and honored on this day by preparing some delicious snacks for them to hog on. Cheesy pickups are simply yummy and inviting. Learn how to make cheesy pickups by going through the lines below.
How To Make Cheesy Pickups
- 25 (1×1 cm) Cheese Cubes
- 25 Baby Tomatoes
- 25 (1×1 cm) pieces of Carrot
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp White Vinegar
- ½ tsp Sugar
- Pepper (to taste)
- Boil the carrots in water till they are soft.
- Remove and drain under cold running water.
- Place the carrot pieces on a large flat plate.
- Drizzle white vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar over the pieces.
- Toss to blend the mixture well.
- Pierce a single carrot in a toothpick.
- Add on a piece of cheese and then a baby tomato.
- Repeat with the other carrot and cheese pieces and baby tomatoes.
- Arrange them on a serving platter and serve.
- 4 Baby Corns
- 4 Baby Carrots
- 4 Baby Beetroots
- 4 Baby Potatoes
- 4 Baby Onions
- ½ tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp thick Curd
- 1 tbsp Cheese (grated)
- 2-3 pinches Ginger (grated)
- 2-3 pinches Garlic (grated)
- 2 Green Chilies (crushed)
- ½ tsp Chat Masala
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tbsp Coriander (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Vinegar
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel carrots, beetroots, potatoes and onions.
- Wash them whole and boil along with corns till firm.
- Remove and set aside.
- Combine together butter, curd, garlic, ginger, green chilies, chat masala, red chili powder, coriander, vinegar and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the steamed vegetables and toss to coat the vegetables evenly with the marinade.
- Marinate the vegetables for about 30 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a casserole.
- Bake till the water dries up.
- Sprinkle cheese and insert toothpicks in the vegetables.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and soft drinks.