Hence, it is very vital to get rid of the habit of smoking. People are increasingly using herbs to quit smoking. These stop smoking herbs help to quit smoking if you are ready to do so.
Some of the major herbs to quit smoking are:
- Avena Sativa (Oat Straw, Oatmeal, Common Oat)
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Gotu Cola (Centella Asiatica)
- Parrot’s Beak
- Oregon Grape Root
Avena Sativa Helps in Overcoming Addictions
Avena Sativa tea can be extremely beneficial when fighting addictions – especially to smoking and for nicotine withdrawal. An article from the 1970’s was published in the journal “Nature”, reporting of an Ayurvedic medical practitioner in India who had successfully treated both cigarette and opium addiction with oat straw.
Garcinia Cambogia, a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind, is a popular weight-loss supplement. People say it blocks your body’s ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. It could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check, too. You’ll find it in bottles on the shelf at the store as well as mixed with other ingredients in diet products.
Centella Asiatica, commonly known as centella, Asiatic pennywort or Gotu kola, is a herbaceous, frost-tender perennial plant in the flowering plant family Apiaceae. It is native to the wetlands in Asia. It is used as a culinary vegetable and as a medicinal herb.
- World No Tobacco Day
- World No Tobacco Day Greetings
- World No Tobacco Day Facebook Covers
- Famous English Quotes on Tobacco
- Famous English Quotes on Smoking
- तम्बाकू पर उद्धरण Tobacco Quotes in Hindi
- How is World No Tobacco Day celebrated?
- Tobacco Trivia – World No Smoking Day Quiz
- World No Tobacco Day – Tobacco Quiz
- World No Tobacco Day – India No. 1 in Smokeless Tobacco deaths
- Where does tobacco come from?
- What are themes for World No Tobacco Day?
- What steps are taken by the WHO on World No Tobacco Day?
- Why is World No Tobacco Day Celebrated and its History?